Exhibitor Final Booth Placement Criteria*
Exhibitors in good standing from the 2019 Kentucky Transportation Conference will be offered “first right of refusal” and can place a deposit on a booth to secure same booth location from previous year. To participate as an exhibitor for the Kentucky Transportation Conference this, along with the following criteria, will determine final booth placement.
Criteria in addition to above:
1. Exhibitor’s sponsorship level for the upcoming 2020 Kentucky Transportation Conference.
2. Platinum and Gold Sponsors have first right of refusal in that order through October 1, 2019.
3. The date and time the registration is received into the KBT Office (electronically or mail).
4. The date full payment is received.
5. Current Member in good standing in KBT.
6. Availability of Exhibit Booth Space.
Notice of Final Booth Space:
1. Exhibitors and sponsors who participated in the 2019 Kentucky Transportation Conference will be notified of their final booth space on or before October 15, 2019.
2. All other exhibitors will be notified of their final booth space on or after December 15, 2019.
3. KBT reserves the right to reassign exhibit booth space as necessary. KBT reserves the right to refuse exhibit booth space to any potential exhibitor.
1. Prior exhibitors - full payment is due on or before August 15, 2019 to guarantee your prior booth location. If payment is received later, we cannot guarantee your requested space.
2. Your booth location is not guaranteed until full payment is received and may be subject to re-rental.
3. Payment made after December 1, 2019 are considered late and will incur a fee. Your choice of exhibit space may also be subject to re-rental.
1. Prior to October 15, 2019, Refunds will be considered on a case by case basis and be subject to a loss in your deposit and an additional $100.00 fee.
2. No refunds will be granted after October 15, 2019.
Installation and Dismantling of Exhibits:
KBT respectfully requests that all Exhibitors adhere to the installation (move-in) and dismantling (tear-down) based on the final schedule forthcoming. If any exhibitor is found to be in violation they will be subject to loss of show seniority for future exhibit space selection. If you have any questions regarding this please contact KBT.
KBT does not assume responsibility for the loss of and/or damage by fire, theft or any other cause to the Exhibitor’s property during the duration that the Exhibitor’s space is set up.
These guidelines are intended to provide exhibitors with some event basics and are not to be considered exhaustive. If you have any questions and concerns please contact KBT directly.